Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Keep My Msn Name From Changing Windows Live Messenger Display Name?

Windows Live Messenger display name? - how to keep my msn name from changing

Ok, if I change my name change is no problem with the full name of bar display. Others can see my screen name has changed. However, if I keep talking even the full name when I was on MSN Messenger before (that I switched to Windows Live Messenger). If you want to copy once before, and parts of a conversation, which always shows insert my old display name. The only way to keep my own name, to show the date was on MSN a sign that is installed on another computer. This team is broken when they no longer an option. How do I solve this problem now?

1 comment:

Squinty B said...

Messenger on a computer or use it now

Post a Comment