Friday, February 19, 2010

Cervical Mucus When Period Was Supposed To Star How Is Cervical Mucus In Early Pregnancy?

How is Cervical Mucus in early pregnancy? - cervical mucus when period was supposed to star

My last period started the 11th October. I was checking my cervical mucus and basal body temperature about a month to see if I ovulate. According to the model for my husband and I have sex every two days around the ovulation period from 28 October and 24 will have to continue to check my cervical mucus, and now seems to be very stretched, but most of the white / yellow and abundant. Not enough, if I see whip well. I was also very sick for 3 days or less. I think it is too early to EFA. Am I pregnant? The cervical mucus is assumed to remain elastic or change my ovulation?

4 comments:

Nightowl... said...

For some courses, you can have the same loss the day before the start of menstruation. And for some women who may be a sign of a pregnancy or ovulation late. If your cycles are becoming like clockwork, I'd say your shoes in the store and take a HPT and test. You can also determine whether your pregnancy 5 days before the expiration of the waiting period.
Good luck and hope you will find the answer you want.

Mrs_Oz Pregnant with #1 said...

CM Personally, I have very fertile, now that I'm pregnant, and if I were a rich HTH!

EXPECTIN... said...

It seems she is ovulating, or just because. Now it's probably a good time to have sex to try .....

CHRISTOPHER J said...

* I remember when this material appears in my mucus tissue and say, "what's that?" Certainly, the experience of these things during my two pregnancies.

* I had ordered a pregnancy earlier this year with a miscarriage in just 6 weeks, and I had the same thing about "brat" discharge. Now I've confirmed, I'm pregnant with approximately 5 weeks and I feel the same! I think we can be a symptom, not a guarantee that you are pregnant.

* I had an increase in cervical mucus and I remember how strange it is because I am not a rule. Actually, I was pregnant.

* I'm no expert, but this was my third pregnancy and I had the same sign. I would say that, as the ovulation, but milky. YesNormally, I dry a few days this month, but not this month.

* I saw a lot of mucus, when she became pregnant, which was rare before my time. (I abortion after 8 weeks.)

* My husband and I have tried for a month or more now. I was also curious about this issue, "said the cervical mucus is an early sign of pregnancy?". Sometimes ejaculation may very similar to the cervical mucus, and it is not difficult, not to confuse the two.
* Did not you just blow a cold cloth on it and

Post a Comment