Thursday, February 18, 2010

Funny Congratulations Messages For New Baby Help? I Need Advice Asap!?

Help? I need advice asap!? - funny congratulations messages for new baby

So me and this kind have been close friends for about 2 years ..
provided each other, as he wanted, but others have been with PPL
and joined the Marines in front of the boot camp we each other is what we feel, but agreed to remain friends, because he was abandoned,

Then in his first letter, asked me to be GF and I said yes cuz he wanted to wait
and he wrote 26 letters, the more beautiful and super always said I love you and I miss you and I'm coming home to U

***** Eachother then write the last 2 weeks boot camp but I went to San Diego with his family after

soo, I was very glad to see the day when the family, but has a strange behavior
then the day of graduation is was strange and called Wat was
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Thoth told me that he was willing to introduce me as his GF, but I was wrong, and if something will happen, I wud be very boring and I still wanted to stay and

At that time I was so angry I left and went to my parents' house in Hollywood for some time to breathe and think, later said, congratulations TxtEdit am very proud to thank u for graduate students and he said thank you very much and thank you for your come

his sisters told me that I am not the only one who acted strange worms
hadnt a very relaxed
in the evening time to allow his sister had long planned

After thinking for some time, it was determined that I understand that he is not ready to have a GF like it in her new life in thebe the army and decided to your friend, and I support
But now he is writing any of my txt messages .. back
i dont get it: (
I waited three months for him and now ... idk. nothing .. I want the old back: (
anyr ideas or suggestions are welcome ..

2 comments:

teasia07 said...

I think you could imagine your feelings if (something or speak arrived, without saying it), I would think you should use the text and 2 no response times.if write more, so I guess you do not want yall, but we want to be friends and I do not know how to say in it.give the opportunity to explain, but if there is no answer to his friend and tried to pass him.

chasing infinity just for you❤★ said...

grown during these months of training, which is likely and U Know What? seems clear that if something happened or might suffer a little more than just look cool, and once again speak through him, not the text that is face to face, as I hope this helps the good fortune

Post a Comment