Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Diy Honey Extractor Does Anyone Know Any Vitamin E DIY Shaving Scar Treatments?

Does anyone know any Vitamin E DIY shaving scar treatments? - diy honey extractor

I was with razor blades for a while, but when I was younger, I was very stupid and shaving cream or something. Now I have these scars on my feet - I have some shots, probably ingrown hairs, but there are scars that are under the skin - even immediately after shaving, my legs are super soft, but the marks are still there.

I bought the pills from vitamin E in the hope of a little cream or treatment to make of himself. I read somewhere that you must use a little natural yoghurt and honey, but I can not find where I read it. Does anyone know a solution to home scar treatment?

1 comment:

Binka said...

You can buy a pure vitamin E oil to put on their wounds. The cheaper and easier to do. If I were you, if you have not opened, the pills, but back and get the oil.

Post a Comment