Friday, December 18, 2009

Spanked With A Hairbrush Dad Spanked Me With Hairbrush?

Dad spanked me with hairbrush? - spanked with a hairbrush

I've always been a beating. Im 13 now.

Many other fish dishes, I my father on the burglary of the store. something important is not just a few chips from my friend dared me.

He hit me with a brush made of wood! back as a series of stupid. hes never done it and it really does hurt them.

Who thinks this is unfair?

hes and makes me tomorrow and go to the store to apologize and pay the guy. only like $ 1 for a bag of chips.

And this new EVERY1 cuz im listing is only intended before.I want better answers.

1 comment:

olschool... said...

They have stolen and lied. Two very good reasons for a spanking. Do not try to, from the way his father to learn the punishment of children by you.

Yes, it is only

Post a Comment