Thursday, December 17, 2009

Newborn Facial Flushing Newborn Facial Expression?

Newborn Facial Expression? - newborn facial flushing

Hello, my daughter three weeks makes a strange face when she sleeps. It goes all the sudden "Smile" and her eyes were half open, and yet remain at the head. She trembled as she does. He totally freaks me out because I think that is having convulsions. Everything he does, if they (she sleeps is also willing to open their eyes in sleep regularly). I asked the midwife about it and said if I touch your face while she and sets their attacks. It does not stop when I touch your face. Does anyone else in the newborn is it? What is fever?

1 comment:

praisehi... said...

The newborn is the "Hand of God" and fresh even in the dream, remember.

I know a woman who is 3 years old, has had several heart surgeries, his first year of life.
While in the football game from an older sister of a storm began to get into the mother took her daughter and said, "feel" storm in the air.
The 3-year-old smiled and said: "I know, Mom." Smells like God when he kissed me and the smell told me not to worry. "

Treasure the memory of his daughter and his innocence, an overview of what will be long forgotten.

Post a Comment