Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Branch Curtain Rods What Do I Need To Do To Treat A Stick To Turn It Into A Window Treatment / Curtain Rod?

What do I need to do to treat a stick to turn it into a window treatment / curtain rod? - branch curtain rods

I am preparing myself to a few small pines on my lot, cut (they steal water my trees), and I would use the larger stores such as curtain rods from my house. What should I do for the club before hanging? Should they be treated, dyed, stamped, or what? In addition, hang a board? THANK YOU!

1 comment:

parishaa... said...

Shellac is a great rugged surface, but the wood and oil, it would be necessary to darken solvent clean your brushes and things. Polyurethane (water-based type) the case can not as durable, but the seal of the timber re-dried. It can not be achieved as curtain rods extraordinary wear and tear, if the COP) would be a good protection (and clean water.

Although I think it would take some time, can leak until the wood dry and juice, if not take all dry. I am in Florida, not so much pine here, but I remember sticky pine trees in the garden of my grandparents' home in Jersey.

Post a Comment