Friday, January 15, 2010

Garmin Vista How Do You Get A Garmin ETrex Vista GPS To Tell You Your Trip's Aggregate Vertical Climbing?

How do you get a Garmin eTrex Vista GPS to tell you your trip's aggregate vertical climbing? - garmin vista

I think it shows me the total increase in height, but what I want is any increase in height was slightly higher. For example, when I started at 6,000 feet, climbed to 6800 and again in 6000 dates back to 7000th I think it shows me 1000 (peak-base), not the entire escalation (which would be 1800)?

1 comment:

Bob M said...

There are many different types of data, the altimeter, three different kinds of evolution: Whole show maximum and average about. It seems that the altimeter is set to "rise - maximum" and must be set to "rise - Total.

If you do not "rise - Total", proceed as follows: on the altimeter, select the MENU button and then select "Change Data Fields '-' Ascension - Total. "

When he says, "Ascent - Total", then it can start!

Also, remember that you (the altimeter data also on the menu page) must, before leaving the starting point reverts as well.

Post a Comment