Saturday, January 2, 2010

Backless Strapless Bra Is There A Strapless Backless Bra That Really Supports??!!!?

Is there a strapless backless bra that really supports??!!!? - backless strapless bra

I am a 38c In fact, I am grateful and I am able to say, but I want BeABLE to "spread" for a special occasion. I wear a dress without a carrier and possibly supported. I tried many strapless bras that you are in any IKEA, but could not find the lifts, supports and remains in force. my heart is, of course, that gravity is not my friend. Please only serious answers and those who have suffered, know, or someone who has the same problem as I
Thank you!

7 comments:

Marie T said...

I worked at Victoria's Secret, and frankly, I would recommend Fredericks of Hollywood. You have a better and more conducive to arms were full of women! And if you show in search of support and a good way, then I would say is probably the place for you! Try the empanadas only as additional support if you want! Just a thought! Good luck to you!

rafdarro... said...

Yes, DK Solutions backless contour bra.

disrupti... said...

Reaction that something serious
http://inventorspot.com/articles/sagging ...

Annette said...

Victoria's Secret

Paige m said...

You can cause the flange and the use Hollywood tape to keep it alive

50'sgirl said...

I'm sure Macy's, JCPenny, Victoria's Secret and many of those strapless bras. I personally like the gang in JCPenny and Macy's.

50'sgirl said...

I'm sure Macy's, JCPenny, Victoria's Secret and many of those strapless bras. I personally like the gang in JCPenny and Macy's.

Post a Comment